Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spinster of the Month (June)


I skipped May. Whatever. June's SOTM is two-month worthy, Diane Keaton. I don't really know that much about her. In the 80s, my family and I watched her film the movie Crimes of the Heart in Southport, North Carolina. Annie Hall and The Godfather are two of my favorite movies. And while in Hair she refused to disrobe. She also dated some of the world's most famous (and attractive) men. She's in her 60s now and is the "face" of a L'oreal product line.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ooooooo, good one! I wondered how you were going to top Oprah, but you've at least equalled her amazingness. I love Diane Keaton! She's one of my faves.

spinster girl said...

How could I forget Baby Boom?

venus said...

Thank you for sharing this great post with us.... it sounds interesting...

Good one ....
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems